Protecting Plugin stacks

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:56:36 EDT 2012

Got a couple silly thoughts, first, have you tried going into the plugin
settings for your plugin, change it to invis, modal, whatever, exit
livecode come back in and set it to what you want, then see if the change
sticks?

Also, you don't have a "toplevel this stack" or anything of that nature
buried somewhere in the code do you?

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com