Protecting Plugin stacks

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jul 10 13:49:59 EDT 2012

Thanks Jacque.  I've pretty much resigned myself to that approach.  But I'm
still left with figuring out why the plugin doesn't open as a
palette/modeless stack.  Aside from making it slightly less likley that
someone would mess with the properties, that does have the advantage of
forcing the browse tool when the stack is opened.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>