AW: how to implement more than one background?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jul 10 12:39:21 EDT 2012

Hi Bob and Klaus,

yes, I meant a couple of groups with the backgroundBehavior set to true. But
what I would like to have are two or three backgrounds with this behavior
and each should be assigned to a set of cards. E.g. card 1-3 with background
a and card 4-50 with background b and so on. I was used to this paradigm
from Toolbook, but it seems that I don't find it in LC, beside of
dynamically show and hide the different backgrounds on each set of cards. Or
am I misunderstanding something?
Tiemo