how to implement more than one background?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jul 10 11:34:40 EDT 2012

Once you have a group, you should be able to place that group on any card you choose via the menu. If the group's backgroundBehavior property is set to true, then any time you create a new card while on a card that background is placed upon will have it. (I hope that is not too confusing). In the end it works like Hypercard used to work, except that there is no single background. Any group can be a background.

Bob