Phidgets and externals

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Mon Jul 9 15:19:29 EDT 2012

Here is the link to the programming guide to Phidgets:
http://www.phidgets.com/programming_resources.php

At the bottom of this PDF file, there is detailed instructions for
extending the functionality to other Phidget devices:
http://www.phidgets.com/documentation/Tutorials/Getting_Started_LiveCode.pdf

What I am dire need for is to be able to talk to this IR device:
http://www.phidgets.com/products.php?category=27&product_id=1055_0

Anybody interested in taking this on and maybe expanding this even
further to other devices?  From everything I read within the
documentation, it can be accomplished, somebody just needs to write
the externals for them.

SKIP