Raspberry PI

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Mon Jul 9 13:24:19 EDT 2012

*sigh*

You /would/ have to bring reality into it.  I *hate* it when people do that.

I've been a School Governor here in the UK. I'm not a teacher, and never
tried to be one, but if I'd have wanted to be a teach that little
glimpse would most assuredly have put me off.

Things are most decidedly exactly like that here.

My dream in a bubble bursts.

Meh.

-Ken