Phidgets and externals

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 00:29:37 EDT 2012

Hi.

I have watched phidgets for a while. But the Bonig & Kallenbach devices are more powerful, although more expensive. Same sort of interface and thought process, though.  But it sure would be nice to have cheaper gadgets.

I go back quite a ways with these sorts of toys. I also find them loads of fun to use, and have used them in several projects, both internal and external.

Craig Newman