Meatball protected stacks :-)

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jul 8 13:57:43 EDT 2012

I have submitted a QCC report for this.  It is # 10292.

Jacque, thanks for your suggestion but the properties I'm concerned about
do change so the script idea won't work.

My thoughts so far are either to encode the cprops or use global variables
instead.  Encoding them prevents a user from discovering what they are but
doesn't prevent them from deleting or changing them, thus completely
f***ing things up and causing unnecessary support headaches.  For that
reason, I'm inclined to go down the global variables path.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>