Passing functions from stack to stack

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Jul 6 23:10:37 EDT 2012

The order is more complex that that, but it's all analogous to having external cast libraries and MIAWs.

You might use a sub stack for storing resources that are needed by the main stacks of multiple projects you're working on, rather than always copy and pasting into each new project.

Cards are generally like having a frame script, and stacks are generally like having a movie script.