Table field

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Jul 6 04:53:48 EDT 2012

Uhm... Is this still a problem for you? I Was away on a conference ;-)

I see a lot of talk about gradients from you, which is weird, as my description talks of two solid colors, no gradients at all.

Please go and see this example graphic: http://i.imgur.com/AXVve.png

Bjoernke

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer: