Can't set the developer root in the preferences in LC 4.5.3

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Wed Jul 4 16:19:09 EDT 2012

Ok, problem solved. It turns out the SDK check uses this line:

 *get* url ("file:" & pSDK & slash &
"Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/version.plist")

My Applications folder contained an Xcode app which was called "Xcode
3.2.6.app", so the verification choked because, as far as it saw, I didn't
have "Xcode app". Once I simply renamed the app to Xcode.app, it was happy
and accepted my SDK.

What I can't figure out is why it worked fine for weeks before, since I
never went in and renamed the Xcode app until today.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein