What happened to my message box?

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Tue Jul 3 19:25:30 EDT 2012

Thank you Mark! This is very helpful.

I've verified that I can now use breakpoints in the message box scripts and
will take a look to see if I can track down where the problem is when I
have some free time.

I've been getting along ok with my home grown one so I'm not in a rush, but
it's good to know I can get back to that.

Now I've hit another snag in IOS development because suddenly, after weeks
of working just fine, LC will no longer validate that I have a valid SDK in
my /Developer directory, even though it's there, so I can't use the
Simulator any more. Grrrr. I'm looking around for something expensive to
break.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Howard-
>
> Tuesday, July 3, 2012, 11:11:36 AM, you wrote:
>
> > Any other ideas? I appreciate your help.
>
> The debugger has a trap to ignore errors in IDE stacks in order to
> prevent endless loops. If you need to debug the message box, issue the
> following commands. Normally I would say do this in the message box,
> but...
>
> global gRevDevelopment
> put true into gRevDevelopment
>
> --