which Linux?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jul 3 17:52:06 EDT 2012

This is another one of those principles I have applied to IT. If you don't really, really need 64 bit apps and OS, avoid it until you cannot avoid it anymore. By that time hopefully everyone in the computer world will pretty much have their act together. Windows is only just getting there, and though the Mac OS is now entirely 64 bit, it wasn't that long ago that it wasn't. Or maybe I am getting old.

Bob