which Linux?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Jul 3 16:42:48 EDT 2012

I got further by copying the files from the server to the desktop, then I could check the box that says "allow this file to run as a program". But double clicking it leads to a "failed to execute file "test" - Failed to execute child process "/home/mint/Desktop/LinuxTest/test" (No such file or directory)".

I'm building the application from v5.5.1 on my Mac.