which Linux?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Jul 3 14:45:10 EDT 2012

um - what I meant was - if one were recommending Linux Mint, which desktop
would one choose.....MATE or Cinnamon? What is better supported and works
well with Livecode?  Those distributions are what is offered at MINT
  I'm corn-fused*.
I didn't want to start an environmental war.

**Homer and Jethro's* *Kellog's Corn Flakes* TV ad reference

--

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco Ca. USA