Android Test Failure

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Sun Jul 1 14:15:56 EDT 2012

Greetings!

After much success with iOS (several apps selling on iTunes!), I am taking the plunge into building for Android.  I have followed the steps and when I "test" my stack in the simulator, I get "Unable to build app for testing: apk preparation failed".

I found some discussion about this in an earlier post.  They concluded that deleting a file named "debug.keystore" was the solution.  But, I don't have a file named "debug.keystore" in my "android-sdk-mac_x86" folder.

Thanks!
-Dan