ISP has no remote access on connecting to MySQL database. Now what?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 1 14:03:41 EDT 2012

Malte is right. Also, ISP's more often don't than do allow remote database access. Here's an example (but no downloads) of a product I made for a customer to cope with this problem: http://qery.us/2b1 It all works through PHP. If you have RevServer, you could use iRev instead of PHP. I use a PHP script that handles the $_POST array and a LiveCode script that sends multi-part form data to the server.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com