The solution: Is there a way to get an "exitGroup" behavior when someone clicks a non-group field

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 12:09:36 EDT 2012

After many useful suggestions, I just about kicked myself when I
stumbled across the solution.

I'd looked for enterField, which doesn't exist.

openField, though, does.

I put the regular fields in a group, and the group script has an
openField handler, which tells the pop-up group to go away.

I'd been focused on general user behavior, but the only two things
that the user could actually do were enter something in the popups,
and go to a field outside the popups . . .

thanks to all

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.