[ANN] - Seeking Beta Testers

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Jan 31 18:41:31 EST 2012

Pete,

Went to a Irish festival in Saratoga Springs NY this summer and saw some
great bands. One that stood out was 4 or 5 betties with the front man being
the drummer. She had pipes that just projected from NY to CA. There was one
driving beat tune that stuck in my head for weeks. They gave me the provable
goose bumps all over. I play Keys, Accordion and Trumpet and also cowboy
chords(a little bit more maybe) on the Axe. Can't sing though, couldn't
carry a tune in a Gucci bag. Listening to the video on the web site as I
write this. GREAT!!!!!!!. Alas... Back to work.

I am running XP SP3 on Windows Desktop and 10.6.8 on the MACBookPro. One
left hand the other on the right hand. Just like the piano. Getting a 64 bit
Win 7 soon.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services