data grid obj and palettes

ron barber runrevron at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:05:01 EST 2012

Greetings,

I added a data grid obj to a project recently but encountered a
problem once I built a standalone. The data grid worked fine in the
ide but did not load the data in the standalone. I tested just my
implementation of the data grid in a single stack and the standalone
worked fine. The only difference I could see was that the data grid in
the main project was on a substack and that substack was a palette.
The datagrid template was being included in the build. When I switched
the mode of the wd with the data grid from a platte to a regular
window and built the standalone, all was well.

So, does the data grid work on paletted windows? or was there
something else affecting my project? It works fine now but on a
regular wd substack. I would like to keep it a palette if possible.

Thanks
Ron