An iPhone app as a remote control for an iPad app. Is it possible?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Jan 31 14:44:02 EST 2012

Hi Thomas

I'm quite enjoying the iOS sdk. It's certainly a breeze compared to the sdk for the other platforms. I hope they all get updated to match. The main gotcha I've found the test app won't  copy in any resources so in most cases it's  errrr to test via livecode.

As for push notifications I think we need to wait for rev on those as the application delegate needs to respond to delegate messages.

It would be possible to schedule a local one but when the user clicks on it your app will open and it won't know it was launched from a notification. Would that be helpful at all?

Cheers
--
Monte Goulding