OT: Walking

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:50:10 EST 2012

Thx everyone for all the well wishes, and thanks for letting me post my
glee!  The amount of stubborn refusal to quit that has kept me trying is
finally paying off.  It is so strange. As a kid I used to dream of flying.
 In recent years that has shifted to dreams of walking around (you know the
feeling, in flying dreams theres nothing unusual about being able to fly
which is part of what makes it so awesome.  You just do it)  The same
applies to walking dreams.  Sometimes wake up surprised that I wasn't
surprised that I was walking in the dream. If that makes sense.

My goal now is to reach the point where walking is so everyday that I start
to dream of flying again.  (if anyone is curious I don't mind sharing but
hate to put TOO much personal information directly on the list where it
will be saved for the next 30 years!)

Next year? Traithlon! *cough* Ok. maybe not.