Orin's check

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jan 30 18:58:31 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
> You need to do that on a spam list. You'd be surprised how much you can make like that. The trick is knowing when to leave for Bermuda. ;-)

I once worked on an email market company, on my first day, I wanted to
test the system and send an email to my boss only. I hit the wrong
button and sent it to half a million recipients....

The email had the following body:

"This Is A Test"

Imagine the kind of answer I received back....

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.