[ANN] libQR

John Craig john at splash21.com
Mon Jan 30 18:52:37 EST 2012

Again - thanks for feedback.  No-one has had any real problems and I'm
pleased to announce that version 40-M codes are being generated on my
machine in 2 - 3 seconds!  'Normal' sized codes are squirted out in next
to no time, but now generating even the largest of QR codes if required
should be no problem. The test version sent out was taking around 50
seconds to generate the large (version 35+) QR codes!

I've also been successfully scanning the large codes with the iPhone -
it just takes a steady hand  ;P