Falling at the last fence...

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Sun Jan 29 18:16:17 EST 2012

Sorry about that,  back to a computer with a power supply now!

Assuming this isnt a simpler certificate issue,  and you have installed xCode 3.2.x on Lion then this might help.

Apparently 3.2.6 overwrites the productutil app,  which is part of the submission process.

To fix it (is this is the case),  locate your Lion installer package (mine is in Applications),  right click and select show package contents.

Now,  select contents,  the shared support,  and double click on InstallESD.dmg to mount that.

Once you have that,  open the virtual drive,  select packages,   then double click on BSD.pkg.

This fixed the problem caused by the installation of 3.2.x on my system,  you can then reboot, go back into Livecode,  sign the app and send it off,  fingers crossed!

I hope this helps!

Andy