Falling at the last fence...

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Sun Jan 29 18:06:49 EST 2012

It might be a long shot,  but I had an issue with a machine upgraded from OS X Snow Leopard to Lion,  where xCode 3.x was installed on Snow Leopard,  then upgraded to 4.x on Lion.

It threw an error whenever I used the loader to send the app to Apple,  just as you describe.

Im just about to run out of battery (and away from my charger!),  but if this might be the issue let me know and Ill see if I can dig out the fix details,  I had to dig into the Lion installer package and run something,  then everything worked as it should.

Andy