iPad App development needed

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Sat Jan 28 14:28:04 EST 2012

Hi Todd,
I'm interested.

I'm a long time user of LC and its antecedents, with a small consulting/development business.
Lots more here: http://buchwald.ca
... and here: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/charlesbuchwald

I can work by the hour or by project quote. By the hour is usually less expensive.

Just curious: why not incorporate the "camera stack" directly into the app, instead of making it a separate app?

Cheers,
- Charles

On 2012-01-27, at 3:41 PM, Todd Geist wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need a very simple camera app built for the iPad.  I would do it myself,
> but I am just too busy. So I am hopeful I can find somebody who can get
> this thing built for me. This is to serve a small niche market. It will
> serve as a companion app to another product I am already selling.
>
> Features:
>
>   1. take a photo
>   2. downsize the photo
>   3. Base64 encode the image
>   4. Send the resulting string to another application through a specific
>   URL protocol
>   5. Needs to be launched from another App, probably using a URL protocol
>   that will need to be defined.
>
> I am pretty sure that everything except #5 is pretty straightforward.  I
> will need the Livecode project back. I will handle getting built and
> submitted to the app store.
>
> If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with me at
> todd at geistinteractive.com.
>
> Thank you
>
> Todd
>
> --
> Todd Geist
>

> (805) 419-9382

Charles E. Buchwald
Charles Buchwald & Friends
"Simply better smartphone apps."
http://buchwald.ca

Toll Free US & Canada: 1-866-376-3842
email: Charles at Buchwald.ca
Skype: charles_buchwald

Vancouver • New York City • Mexico DF

Member of the 02 Global Network for Sustainable Design • Connect on LinkedIn • Follow me on Twitter • Read my blog • Connect on Facebook