select after text

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Jan 28 14:12:10 EST 2012

Mark's script works perfectly, except I changed 'put the long date after me'
to into "put the long date into me" otherwise one gets two entries next
time.

on openField

      send "selectAfterMe" to me in 0 millisecs

end openField

on selectAfterMe

      put the long date into me

      select after text of me

end selectAfterMe

Livecode is so fast on some machines that one needs some delay that send
can provide.