Scrolling in even increments

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jan 27 23:08:37 EST 2012

One thing I did when I wanted to see what messages were being sent to the data grid during an operation is I put a dgprops handler in the data grid script and then put the property that was being passed as an argument. Perhaps that would help?

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone