No subject

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Fri Jan 27 16:43:43 EST 2012

Hello,

I need a very simple camera app built for the iPad.  I would do it myself,
but I am just too busy. So I am hopeful I can find somebody who can get
this thing built for me. This is to serve a small niche market. It will
serve as a companion app to another product I am already selling.

Features:

   1. take a photo
   2. downsize the photo
   3. Base64 encode the image
   4. Send the resulting string to another application through a specific
   URL protocol
   5. Needs to be launched from another App, probably using a URL protocol
   that will need to be defined.

I am pretty sure that everything except #5 is pretty straightforward.  I
will need the Livecode project back. I will handle getting built and
submitted to the app store.

If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with me at
todd at geistinteractive.com.

Thank you

Todd

--