too many images on one card?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Jan 26 23:40:30 EST 2012

Is there some reason why you can't reference the hundreds or thousands of
images in a folder rather than imbedded in the stack? You'd have only the
display template stack to load and ony the images needed to be seen on that
'page'. If security is an issue, you could use encrypted files....

On a mac, those images could live inside the .app package.