too many images on one card?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jan 26 19:45:58 EST 2012

Hi Nicolas,

72 Objects aren't that much and I think this isn't much of a problem for LiveCode. If you try to build a standalone, it might take a little longer because of the many objects, but I don't expect any problems besides that.

Whether the stack performs well really depends on the computer it runs on. How old and slow are the computers you want to run the stack on? If your Pentium is a 300Mhz CPU and the "minimum memory" is 256MB then you might have a problem.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com