too many images on one card?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 19:32:10 EST 2012

> What exactly are you trying to do?

A group gets cloned, and the icons of its two buttons get set to the
id of one of those 100's of jpgs. There's a grid of these cloned
groups, up to 6x6. So that's up to 36x2 referenced images, with 36
always visible.

What I'm also trying to do is to avoid recoding. My code now sets the
icon of a button to the id of image ABC. It can do that because the
button and the referred-to image are on the same card. Problem is
that, given the mess that is my code, if I move those 100's of jpgs
to, say, another card, then I must comb thru all of my code to modify
those "set icon" references to "the id of image ABC of card DEF".

So, besides my concern about things slowing down, I'm also trying to
avoid having to go thru my code.

Thanks, Mark.

--
Nicolas Cueto