Alternate Form of printKeys()

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Jan 26 17:37:02 EST 2012

Not disputing the usefullness of your routine or what you are seeing re
dgtext/dgdata but that's NOT what I see in any of my datagrids - I see all
columns in dgText not just hidden ones.  If I didn't, my apps would fail
disastrously.  So let's try to figure out what's different between your
situation and mine - LC version, OS, dg config , what else?

--
Pete