Revlets on the web

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jan 25 19:10:10 EST 2012

I give you this from the Apple Support community:

You can switch to 32 bit mode on Safari on a Mac running Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and Safari 5.1.
Right or control click the Safari app in the Applications folder then click Get Info.
Select:  open in 32-bit mode
Quit then relaunch Safari.

I got this by Googling. Google is our friend.

Bob