Looking for beta testers import of passwords to InfoWallet

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Jan 25 00:34:31 EST 2012

Thanks to all the folks who tested the new version and gave me feedback. I'm happy to announce I was able to release the new version tonight that can import passwords from other programs.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.