Developing on Mac, standalone on Windows

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Jan 24 18:15:45 EST 2012

Hi Ken,
The problem I'm having is centering two controls - one is a button with an
icon assigned to it and set to not display the name, and the other is a
label immediately below the icon that displays what would normally be the
button name.  I set the two obects to have their vertical centers aligned
during design.  All looks fine on the Mac but in the standalone Windows
version, they're not quite centered any more.

Also wanted to pass on a little change I made in your script for setting
fonts on different platforms, and that's our good old friend the datagrid.
 In order to set the text font used in a datagrid, you have to set the
dgprops["text font] of the datagrid, not the normal textfont property.
 Datagrids also have a "text size" and "text style" properties.  But all is
working just fine now so thanks for the pointers.

Pete

--
Pete