Throttling Accelerated Rendering...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jan 24 16:22:25 EST 2012

On 1/24/12 11:13 AM, John Dixon wrote:

> Jacque...
>
>> From where are you handling the switching... from a preOpenCard
>> handler ?... and how about when switching it off ?... (now I'm
>> going to say something stupid) from the closeCard handler... the
>> reason I ask, is I have tried this but am experiencing flashing
>> when moving from a card using the acceleratedRendering to one where
>> it gets 'switched off', as it were.

I only have one card that needs accelerated rendering, so I set it on
preOpenCard and turn it off on closecard. But I do lock the screen and
apply a visual effect when the card changes, so maybe that's why I don't
see any flash. If you don't need a visual effect, you could still try
locking and unlocking the screen.

Are you using the latest release? There were some issues that were fixed
that might apply.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com