Developing on Mac, standalone on Windows

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jan 24 16:05:00 EST 2012

On Jan 24, 2012, at 2:03 PM, Pete wrote:

> I do all that already, still looks different on Windows than on Mac, I
> think because of the different character widths of different fonts.  The
> only way I can think to keep it looking the same is do all the centering,
> etc when a card is opened.

Oh also one thing that people forget about is that buttons have 'margins' just like fields do; I can't tell you how many times I've had to set the margins of a button to 'nudge' the label one way or the other… so you may be able to keep the width of the button, but just adjust the margins when the card is opened.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/