Opening a Supercard file in Livecode?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jan 24 12:43:51 EST 2012

Actually, I think plain text would work here better, unless arrays were stored in properties. Even then, you could save the arrays as text using the printKeys() function. There are text comparison utilities out there which are quite good at highlighting the differences between two plain text files.

I think grouped objects would have to be kept together too. Easier to put back together later.

This actually seems like the beginnings of a version management plugin. The bugger in all of it is that you would have to avoid recording object ID's, opting for the long names of everything. Also, behaviors would be problematic. They would have to be listed without the ID's of the objects they were set to.

Bob