Breakpoints on a Global

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jan 24 12:29:22 EST 2012

No, I mean I want to break when the value of the variable is something. In the default script editor there is a tab called Breakpoints. You can set something called a watch. You can set the scope to be global, and enter a variable, and set the break to happen when the variable matches a condition. It would be insanely useful, if it didn't crash to desktop just having the thing set to anything!!

Bob