How can I copy from one stack to another with identical names?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jan 24 03:43:24 EST 2012

Hello,

I have two versions of the same stack with a bunch of substacks. I would
like to copy objects and scripts from one version to the other.

I know, that I can't open two stacks with the same name for editing. I tried
to open the two versions in two instances of LC, but it seems, that the
copy/paste object doesn't work between instances.

Renaming all stacks in one version would be an approach. Is there a better
trick to do this job?

Thanks for your experience

Tiemo