Opening a Supercard file in Livecode?

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Jan 23 01:01:46 EST 2012

Apologies if this is a duplicate post byt I didn't see my original reply
make it to the list.

I'm wondering if it might be worth the time if this was done as part of a
version control system rather than as a convertor?  The VC systems I've
used alway have a way of comparing two code files and spitting out the
differences between them.  That's hard to do for LC because everything is
buried in the structure of the stack..

If there was a way to export all the details of a stack to some sort of
text format, it would make it a lot simpler to compare two versions of a
stack file and show what changes were made to stacks, card, controls, and
scripts.

Pete

--
Pete