Developing on Mac, standalone on Windows

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Jan 23 00:55:43 EST 2012

I just compiled and ran my fist standalone on Windows and I'm finally
realising the benefits of developing cross platform applications with LC.
 I was pretty amazed when everything I developed on my Mac just ran as
expected on Windows!

The on;y problem I need to address concerns fonts.  I have a very few
controls that depend on font size to correctly position themselves around
other, non-textobjects and it seems that LC's default font on WIndows is
different than on a Mac, or at least the font size/spacing is.

I left the font and size blank in almost all of my controls' text
formatting options but perhaps I need to name a specific font to have
things line up correctly on OS X and Windows?

--
Pete