Prototyping

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jan 20 11:58:01 EST 2012

Well hey howdy! But how would you get those items (say the calendar object) into LC? I quote: "All elements are designed from scratch in Keynote and PowerPoint (no images!) and are fully customizable and editable without needing additional tools." Sure I could take screen shots. I can do that without buying anything. I am not sure I get this.

Bob