OSX 10.7 app corruption issue

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jan 20 01:20:17 EST 2012

Right - lot's of things appear to have gone missing from the corrupted app.

The original file/folder structure looks like this...

Curriculum Connect.app
	Contents
		MacOS
			revpdpprinter.bundle
			Externals
				revbrowser.bundle
				revdb.bundle
				revxml.bundle
				revzip.bundle
				Database_drivers
					dbmysql.bundle
					dbodbc.bundle
					dbsqlite.bundle
			Curriculum Connect (3.2 MB)
		Resources (lots of stuff in here)
		Info.plist
		PkgInfo

but the corrupted copy looks like this...

Curriculum Connect.app
	MacOS
		Curriculum Connect (2.1 MB)
	Info.plist

Looks like a bomb has gone off in there.

Any ideas? I'm supposed to be deploying this to a whole bunch of users first thing next week.

Terry...