OSX 10.7 app corruption issue

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jan 20 00:18:57 EST 2012

I'm getting reports from a beta tester that a Mac app that is deployed on a USB stick is becoming corrupted after being run under 10.7 (runs fine on 10.6) - apparently the problem has been replicated a number of time. I don't have`10.7 installed to test this out myself. Any ideas on what might be occurring (something to do with file access?) and how I should go about addressing it?

The app is built with 4.6.4 and consists of a stub application that load a series of livecode stacks (some are library stacks and a couple have data written to them). It also can be used to launch a whole bunch of other apps (mostly Director apps) that are installed on the USB stick.

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd
Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Medical Eduction Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne