revBrowser & sound

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Thu Jan 19 16:14:44 EST 2012

On 01/19/2012 04:20 AM, tkuypers at telenet.be wrote:
>   it's kinda annoying to always have their website open when surfing the internet, accidentally closing my music when closing to many windows.

Can't you just open it in it's own window and hide/minimize it? Park it
on another desktop/workspace? That would keep it safe from inadvertent
closing. If you have a habit of quitting the browser to close windows,
then maybe you could install a browser that you only use foe this
purpose, again putting the window on a workspace you aren't using.

Warren