Prototyping

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Jan 19 15:22:06 EST 2012

I used to do "prototypes" with HC and then code the apps in VisualBasic and FutureBasic (very compatible); however, had I "done the prototypes" in LC, which was not available at the time, I would have continued, as Richmond suggests, tweaking and improving the Code until I had the Windows and Mac apps. This was back in 1990. We've come a long way since then. (sigh!)

Joe Wilkins