Jolt Award

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:31:12 EST 2012

Hmmm,

Maybe they are celebrating, then again the line:

Still, for those developers looking for an incredibly fast mobile
> application prototyping tool

sort of puts a fizzer on things. I don't think RunRev want to be known as a
prototyping tool, for the real job to be done by a real tool, so hopefully
they are nose to grindstone working on sorting out those "native widgets
and resource files" so there is no "main criticism".